Sign-Up is Year Round
Questions? E-Mail email@example.com
Fall is our main recruitment time, but you can join Cub Scouts year-round! Just contact us!
How To Join
1. Attend one of our monthly Pack Meetings at Forest Park School. Or just reach out and we will personally help you to register.
2. Or, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to come visit us!
3. Fill out the application online and make a secure payment. Please note that the online payment is for national and council registration and membership fees. The Pack also has an annual dues to help cover our expenses. If you’re old-school, we can provide you with a paper application.
4. Scouting is more fun with friends! Every kid can become a Cub Scout at any time, not just during our Sign-Up night. Talk with other parents and Scouts and have them join your son or daughter’s Cub Scout pack!
5. We value everyone’s contributions to making our Pack exceptional. Consider being a volunteer leader. Or offer to help out at an event. Your Scout’s experience in Cub Scouting is better when you are involved.